We at the Page1Hosting labs have listed out a complete series of frequently asked questions which promises to give you answers to questions that you may have in mind. If there is anything else that you may need, feel free to contact us at any time.
1. When I purchase Multiple IPs, will I get a different CPanel for each of my domains hosted on that IP?
A. When you sign up, you will be offered the option of creating a ticket if you desire to get multiple cPanels to host your domains. By default, this is not provided. However, if you contact the technical team through a ticket mentioning your request, you will be able to get what you want.
2. Can I change my IPs after a span of time?
A. Once you have chosen your IPs, you will not be able to change them. You can reassign them to each of your domains. However, if you want to change them, you will need to purchase an add-on package that will give you more IPs.
3. What if I already own 100 IPs and I want only 40 more, can you assure me that my IPs will not be the same?
A. Before you sign up and if you have a question like this, it is best recommended that you send us a mail to email@example.com with the list of IPs that you already own. We will then strike through the IPs which are repeated. This way you can ensure yourself of getting unique IPs for each of your blogs and websites.
4. What is the meaning of Unlimited Accounts on your packages page?
A. The idea of unlimited accounts is to provide the user with unlimited domains to be hosted on his WHM. Unlimited Accounts = Unlimited Domain Hosting.
5. Do you offer unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth with any specific packages?
A. At the moment, we do not offer any unlimited space or bandwidth plan. However, we are in a continuous process of adding new packages to our systems which you can later purchase as an add-on extension to your plan.
6. Where are your servers located?
A. Our servers are located in the United States, Pennsylvania to be precise.
7. Do you also offer VPS and Dedicated Server options if I plan to purchase?
A. Yes! We do offer VPS and Dedicated Servers. The packages are not available at the website. However, if you intend to purchase a custom package, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and our sales team will offer you a quotation of the same. Also do not forget to mention any specific server hardware requirements that you may have.
8. How can I issue a complaint or a refund?
A. If for some odd reason you are dissatisfied with the services offered by Page1Hosting, you can apply for a full refund within 30 days of placing the order. You simply need to create a ticket and you shall be provided with the cancellation details.
9. How can I contact you for a Virtual Assistant?
A. Through your WHM, you are provided an option to create a ticket which states the need for a Virtual Assistant. Simply send the ticket across with the details of what you want your assistant to cover.
10. What work can my Virtual Assistant do for me?
A. You assistant will work upon any sort of data entry that you need required. For more information, create a ticket to the VA team and they will present you with a checklist of what work the VA will perform.
11. Do you offer hosting reseller packages?
A. Yes, we do offer reseller packages. These packages are only available upon request. If you are interested in purchasing a reseller package, kindly contact us at email@example.com
12. What is the difference between unlimited accounts and unlimited domains?
A. There is no difference. Unlimited Accounts = Unlimited Domains.